CCNA Training In Patiala
CCNA Training In Patiala
CCNA Training in Patiala
Are you looking for best CCNA Training in Patiala? Chandigarh Computer Centre is no 1 CCNA Training Institute in Patiala offering professional training by Cisco Certified professionals.CCNA is the most demanding IT certifications in the field of hardware and networking around the world. More than one million certified professionals are on the market and work on archived hardware and networks since it was first introduced in 1998. The most important job of Certified Network Professionals is to install and configure network infrastructure to keep up-to-date with each change of business requirements.
Training in Chandigarh Computer Centre provides 100% real-time, practical and placement focused CCNA Course in Patiala. Our CCNA Training in Patiala concentrates from basic level training to advanced level training.
CCNA Course in Patiala Content :
- Components of network – router, switch, hub, bridge etc
- Types of Network – LAN, MAN, WAN, VPN, PAN & Content Network
- Defining Network requirements – NIC- Ethernet (CSMA/CD)
- 10/100/1000 mbps DUPLEX (Half/Full/Auto) – Connecting Media – Coax.
- 10 base 2T – UTP/STP – CAT 1/2/3..
- Straight through/cross crimping (only details no practical)
- Fiber optics – Single/Multimedia
- 100 Base TX/FX etc – wireless communication.
- Ethernet cabling Standard.
- Connecting Devices
- Repeater – Hub – Switch – Bridge – Topology – Bus/Star/Ring
OSI – Model
- 7 Layers – Communication between the Layers (Encapsulation & De-encapsulation) – PDU.
- Layer 2 – MAC/LLC – 802.3/802.2 (SAP/SNAP) /Ethernet II – Frames
- Broadcast/Collision domain – point of -Hub/Switch/Router
- L4 – 3way handshake – windowing – and about – Connectionless
- Packet size [64B (mini) to 1518B (Max)]
TCP/IP Model & Ipv4 Addressing
- All Layers of TCP/IP Compound with – OS
- Application Layer – TFTP/FTP/SMTP/TELNET/SNMP/DNS
- Transport Layer – TCP/UDP – TCP Segment Format
- 3 way handshake/windowing – UDP segment Format
- Internet Layer
- IP datagram format – Protocol No. – TCP 6 – UDP 17
- ICMP – ARP – RARP
- Introduction to IP addressing – Class A/B/C/D/E
- Private IP address – First OCTET range etc.
- Default Subnet Mask
- Class C Subnetting & Practice no. given
- Class B Subnetting & problems
- Class A Subnetting & problems
Introduction to IPV6
- Host Address Assignment
- Unicast, Multicast and other Special ipV6 Addresses
- Configuring ipV6 Routing and Routing Protocols
- Translations between ipV4 and ipV6
Basic of Router & Configuration
- Selection of Router & Cabling a Route
- When Router used – LAN with WAN connect – to connect networks of different IP
- Different interface of Router – AUI /S0/S1/AUX – console / BRI etc.
- Cables used in different interfaces/purpose of interfaces
- WAN interface cable – EIA/TIA – 232/449/530 – V.35 – X.21
- Different CISCO series – modular/fixed – 10mbps/100 etc
- Straight through between DTE & DCE
Why To Take CCNA Course in Patiala At Chandigarh Computer Centre ?
With our CCNA Training, individuals can get professional training on installing, configuring and maintaining cisco technologies to exhibit productivity, minimize network errors and improve your technical skills.
- Improve, speed and quality of the networking components
- Learn to manage Cisco networks and technologies through labs
- Get practical oriented training from certified professionals
- Get more expertise to build effective infrastructure through network utilization
- 100% placement support on completing networking course
- Helped more than 125+ professionals to change their career in hardware and networking
- Smaller batches to provide unique attention
No Reviews found for this course.